• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS4 Ordering from PlayAsia.com question

Monkeydad1977

So I just pre-ordered Dead or Alive Extreme 3 (Asia). I have a Japanese PSN account in addition to my U.S. account in order to get dlc for my games that I buy from PlayAsia. This is the first time that I have bought/pre-ordered an Asia region game and not a Japanese region game. Will my Japanese account work to get the dlc or will I have to create an Asia account, or are they the same thing since Japan is in Asia. I bought/pre-ordered my game from here... http://www.play-asia.com/23/

Monkeydad1977

I created myself a Hong Kong account. It was a piece of cake because everything is in english. My Japanese is not so good so I will try to use my new Hong Kong account from now on when buying games from PlayAsia. I like to buy discs because then I can use them on any of my three accounts (U.S., Japanese, Hong Kong). I'll most likely do what I always do and play the game on my U.S. because I have a Plus membership for that and that's where all of my friends are.