• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Origin account won't link

D

Deleted member 80795

Hello,

Since the 9 august, i try everyday to add my Origin account (Neuski89), but have the same error, saying that i must check my account privacy setting.

I' have set everything to be visible like the guide tell to do, and even waited 24 hours, thinking it was EA servers. But sadly, it still dont work.

Thanks for helping ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You should be able to add it now :)

Higor Soares

Hello !

i try to add my Origin account (HIGOR_BONELESS), but have the same error, saying that i must check my account privacy setting.

I' have set everything to be visible like the guide tell to do, and even waited 24 hours, thinking it was EA servers. But sadly, it still dont work.

Attachments

• print.png
    print.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 19

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello !

i try to add my Origin account (HIGOR_BONELESS), but have the same error, saying that i must check my account privacy setting.

You'll have to add me as a friend on Origin (x3sphere) so I can view your profile and manually add it to the site. Searching for new players or those that have changed their username on Origin seems to be broken. It is an issue on EA's side as I'm not able to add you on Origin myself either.

Higor Soares

You'll have to add me as a friend on Origin (x3sphere) so I can view your profile and manually add it to the site. Searching for new players or those that have changed their username on Origin seems to be broken. It is an issue on EA's side as I'm not able to add you on Origin myself either.
I sent the friend request.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor