• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Origin - Battlefield V achievements not syncing

A_M_R_Egypt

I have been playing it for 2 days now and got 7 achievements out of 21 but Exophase hasn't pick them yet.
Interestingly Exophase has been updating the 2 Need for Speed games that I have been playing in those same 2 days.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've pushed a fix now, thanks.

A_M_R_Egypt

4 days in a row now I have been playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Origin, I just completed it all 39 achievements but the site didn't record any of them yet.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
4 days in a row now I have been playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Origin, I just completed it all 39 achievements but the site didn't record any of them yet.
Fixed!

A_M_R_Egypt

Sorry for the continued hassle, but another push please .. I completed Frostpunk (on Origin) yesterday but it didn't update while The Surge I have been playing all day updated multiple times.

A_M_R_Egypt

Didn't want to create a thread for a question so I will ask here:
I see "1 cheater removed" on Origin leaderboard ?:

1. Someone who cheated on Steam for example and all their linked accounts got flagged ?
2. The worst happened and there is actually a SAM-like tool for Origin ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Didn't want to create a thread for a question so I will ask here:
I see "1 cheater removed" on Origin leaderboard ?:

1. Someone who cheated on Steam for example and all their linked accounts got flagged ?
2. The worst happened and there is actually a SAM-like tool for Origin ?

It's #1. There was someone added to the site yesterday that cheated in PSN, Xbox and Steam so we banned all of their accounts. Usually we don't ban all of the associated accounts but in this case the cheating was so blatant I didn't want to have them on any of the leaderboards.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Worth to note: There are still trainers and save files available out there, Origin can be as easily cheated as other platforms even if there's no SAM-like software.

A_M_R_Egypt

Worth to note: There are still trainers and save files available out there, Origin can be as easily cheated as other platforms even if there's no SAM-like software.
I know, I personally use my saves between Steam and Origin (even 1 or 2 of my saves from my "Jack Sparrow" editions)

But Origin is kinda out of the way, very low number of games with Origin achievements and most of them are non-EA titles so they get that kind of heat (SAM/saves/trainers) on the main PC platform (a.k.a. Steam)..
Not sure if this ^^ describes what I mean .. but a look on Origin leaderboard tells the story