• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Origin - Battlefield V not tracking

IDEALERI

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but for Battlefield V specifically there doesn't seem to be any tracking on my end.
All my other Origin games are tracking fine.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I forced a scan on BFV and it picked them up now. For whatever reason BFV is not showing up in your games list when retrieving the information from Origin, when I view your profile on there it only shows 181 achievements versus the 205 we have tracked

Anyway, it will get scanned from now on since it's in your list here now. Have noticed this on other profiles but with different games, it's an Origin issue it seems.

IDEALERI

Great. Thank you so much!

Could this also be the same reason Overwatch isn't being tracked?
I've set it to public already but still nothing.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Great. Thank you so much!

Could this also be the same reason Overwatch isn't being tracked?
I've set it to public already but still nothing.

Must be a different issue. Is the battletag you use on Overwatch the same as the account you linked?

When searching here, nothing comes up for "DEALER-2846". Tried it with the hashtag symbol too "DEALER#2846"

IDEALERI

That's my previous battletag. It's currently IDEALERI#2365 and its the same within Overwatch.
I've tried re-linking but that doesn't seem to help.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's my previous battletag. It's currently IDEALERI#2365 and its the same within Overwatch.
I've tried re-linking but that doesn't seem to help.

Ah ok, updated the battletag - it found your Overwatch achievements now. I'll make some changes so when relinking it detects battletag changes in the future.

IDEALERI

Hi there,

Just to add on to this. I've noticed now after you forced the scan, that Battlefield V, Apex Legends and Overwatch stopped tracking after that again.
I noticed this by simply seeing that it doesn't tracked that I played them recently again. Just a note and wondering what can be done about this?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi there,

Just to add on to this. I've noticed now after you forced the scan, that Battlefield V, Apex Legends and Overwatch stopped tracking after that again.
I noticed this by simply seeing that it doesn't tracked that I played them recently again. Just a note and wondering what can be done about this?
Did you earn new achievements in those games? If not then they won’t update - Origin and Battle.net don’t provide any last played information like some of the other services do.

Feral

Having a similar issue to this but with Sea of Solitude. A Plague Tale scanned fine but Origin isn't picking up the other game.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Having a similar issue to this but with Sea of Solitude. A Plague Tale scanned fine but Origin isn't picking up the other game.

Should have picked it up now.