• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Origin does not track last played time

OPuni

Hi,

i played “A Way Out“ on Origin yesterday. But today it`s not on top of the list.

I have earned no achievements, maybe that`s the problem.

Would it be possible to enter the last played time manually?

Regards
Puni

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you haven't earned any achievements it is normal, for Origin the last played timestamp is the last unlock time, it doesn't update if you play without earning any new achievements unfortunately. I just checked to see if there were any changes to the API that would allow us to get the actual last played time but it still works the same way.

Anyway, I can enable adding a manual time for Origin games. Will get that in later today.

edit: It will take a bit longer to implement. I noticed some issues, need to fix first before pushing any changes live.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, you can enter in a custom lastplayed time for all tracked platforms now (not just Origin).