• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Origin game is not counting (Battlefield V)

Remove

Hello. I have 8 achievements in BFV and for some reason Exophase does not tracking this game.. I have already checked the privacy options and everything is in order.

Any suggestions? Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't see them on Origin either when viewing your profile, it shows 81 achievements total (same as on here it seems). How long has it been since you earned the achievements?

I'll try force scanning the game and see if that picks anything up.

Edit: That seemed to work

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 3.18.47 PM.png

Last edited:

Remove

I don't see them on Origin either when viewing your profile, it shows 81 achievements total (same as on here it seems). How long has it been since you earned the achievements?

I'll try force scanning the game and see if that picks anything up.

View attachment 10189

I have 89 achievements in Origin atm.
Sin títuSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSlo.jpg

I had 7 achievements since I bought the game.. about 2 months ago. Now I just unlocked another one in case that was the trick but there was no luck :(

Remove

One last thing. Is there a way not to have to log in with Steam every time I close the browser? (chrome) I always have to enter Steam guard...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
One last thing. Is there a way not to have to log in with Steam every time I close the browser? (chrome) I always have to enter Steam guard...

Hm, that's odd. You should stay logged in. Do you have cookies disabled or anything?