• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Origin not updating

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmm. When I look up your profile on Origin itself, it's showing FIFA 15 as the latest game and only 39 achievements total. Everything past that is missing. Strange to say the least... did you change your username on Origin by any chance?

This is what I see (icons are broken too so I'm wondering if Origin is just having issues right now):

edit: yea, weird, it's even showing the same set of games on my own profile & others. I'll just keep an eye on it for now.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

DSD27

I didn't change anything and I have the settings for everyone and checked like supposed. Must be a EA issue then...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Have you earned any new achievements since? While the game list in the Origin client is still broken, we have been picking up new achievements judging from other profiles. I made some changes to the scanner to scan each game individually, and it seems to work around the limitations.

Origin doesn't expose any lastplayed date anyway, it only updates when new achievements are earned, so in effect works the same as it did before.

DSD27

Have you earned any new achievements since? While the game list in the Origin client is still broken, we have been picking up new achievements judging from other profiles. I made some changes to the scanner to scan each game individually, and it seems to work around the limitations.

Origin doesn't expose any lastplayed date anyway, it only updates when new achievements are earned, so in effect works the same as it did before.
I didin't, but I just went and won an achievement now and it updated. But it's still not updating my profile pic. :(

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, yea, there was an issue with the avatar updating. Fixed now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My profile still not update. Get some achievments in bf1.

Sorry, seems the Origin scanner got knocked offline sometime during the weekend. It is up and running again, profile should have updated.

ceifadorx

i have the same problem and still didint update my status in mass effect 3 and yesterday i used the tool option for manual sync

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i have the same problem and still didint update my status in mass effect 3 and yesterday i used the tool option for manual sync

It looks like your profile is updated now. I just brought the scanner back online an hour ago, so it needed some time to catch up. Manual scans will work again however.