• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Origin support is now live!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We have added Origin to the list of platforms we support for tracking :) This also involved a server change so you may not see the new options until your internet provider's DNS updates. Since significant changes were made to the backend, you will need to login again, even if cookies were set previously.

Make sure you have your Origin profile set to public. The privacy settings guide will be updated with step by step instructions soon.

Please let me know if you notice any issues. There may be a few minor bugs. Also, we will be adding the leaderboards for Origin over the next few days.

Last edited:

Xamantu

Staff Member
Staff member
Great stuff!

I have a question: I've already set my Origin profile to public but Exophase still can't read it. Is this normal and just takes some time to update?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Great stuff!

I have a question: I've already set my Origin profile to public but Exophase still can't read it. Is this normal and just takes some time to update?

It should be instant but I noticed some issues that have been fixed now. Although it doesn't seem to be picking up all your games... looking into it now - I imagine it's something minor.

Xamantu

Staff Member
Staff member
It's working now!

The updates on the front page only show 4 Origin games so I guess it'll pick my other games when they're added. Only Dragon Age Inquisition and Dead Space 3 remaining for me. :)

Edit: Nope, those games were added and still don't show up on my profile. I'm installing them to check if it forces an update

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's working now!

The updates on the front page only show 4 Origin games so I guess it'll pick my other games when they're added. Only Dragon Age Inquisition and Dead Space 3 remaining for me. :)

Edit: Nope, those games were added and still don't show up on my profile. I'm installing them to check if it forces an update

Are you sure you didn't flip your profile back to private?

Oddly it is showing up as private now. I don't think it's an issue with the site as it is also showing the same in the Origin client for me.

8ptc.png

So ya... not sure. Keeping an eye on it, so far majority of the scans have went through fine, only 3 failures so far. Could be something wonky going on with Origin right now, of course it would happen the day I go live with this :p

Edit: Seems to have picked up the missing games now! Didn't change anything either

Last edited:

Xamantu

Staff Member
Staff member
That's weird. I didn't flip it back. The "Who can see my profile" option is still set to "Everyone". But now all my achievements are showing correctly on Exo.

w59Dk4b.png

Also, not sure if this is a glitch, but in my BF3 achieves list, there is an unlocked hidden achievement that still shows as "hidden achievement", without an icon.

And finally, a suggestion: Some Origin achievements seem to have PNG icons with transparent backgrounds. I guess the site automatically puts a black background on them and it doesn't look too nice. Maybe a white bg would fit better!

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Also, not sure if this is a glitch, but in my BF3 achieves list, there is an unlocked hidden achievement that still shows as "hidden achievement", without an icon.

And finally, a suggestion: Some Origin achievements seem to have PNG icons with transparent backgrounds. I guess the site automatically puts a black background on them and it doesn't look too nice. Maybe a white bg would fit better!

Agreed. I've changed the BG to white.

Also working on a fix for the achievements that are marked as hidden

Xamantu

Staff Member
Staff member
There is also another glitch that I don't think is related to the Origin thing, but it was not there yesterday:

When I click on my profile avatar at the top right of the site, it links me to https://xamantu

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There is also another glitch that I don't think is related to the Origin thing, but it was not there yesterday:

When I click on my profile avatar at the top right of the site, it links me to https://xamantu
Fixed - thanks!

NocturnalNL

Looks nice! only a shame that the games I want to play on Origin have no achievements :(
I have the same 44 games on there and only 1 achievement LOL

Privacy settings is fairly easy too:

- in Origin, click on your name in the bottom left, click show profile.
- click the orange button saying "edit on ea.com"
- on the EA page make sure your privacy is set to "everyone"
- make sure the achievements and origin points boxed is ticked.
- click save.

DGBPszg.jpg

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team