• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Origin support is now live!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I ran battlefield 1 yesterday, but it shows last launch 20 march 2017.

It'll only update the last played time if you earn a new achievement. Origin does store the actual last played time, but it's not publicly viewable. So this is a limitation for now, perhaps they will change how it works in the future though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last edited:

MCurley

Did you make sure no privacy settings are turned on? https://forums.exophase.com/threads...settings-on-origin-steam-xbox-live-psn.26530/

But yeah, when I search for MCrly in the Origin client as well, "MCrly2" is the only result that shows up. I should probably return an error if an exact match is not found, will change that...

Privacy is good.

I've been name changing a lot because I can't get the one that I want and I changed 1 more time, refreshed and it worked. Hopefully if I change again it will not break it.

MCurley

I changed my name back but it's showing the old username MCrly2222 instead of MCrly. Can you reset my origin profile?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I changed my name back but it's showing the old username MCrly2222 instead of MCrly. Can you reset my origin profile?

Done!

Yatesl

Excellent, thank you! As always, really great work and support on the site, and I look forward to (hopefully) other services like Battle.net

Game8

Not working for me, checked my privacy settings and they are looking fine. My username is G8_Christian, the error is: Profile lookup failed for ORIGIN services.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not working for me, checked my privacy settings and they are looking fine. My username is G8_Christian, the error is: Profile lookup failed for ORIGIN services.

Haven't changed anything, but I was able to add it fine just now. Maybe there's a bit of a delay before the privacy settings change take effect.

5eba_GD

Hi,
This works really good, tho some games are missing.
How does it work? They have to be added manually to database?
I have notice as well that some titles do not have PC profiles yet.
Any chances for update?
Good work by the way :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi,
This works really good, tho some games are missing.
How does it work? They have to be added manually to database?
I have notice as well that some titles do not have PC profiles yet.
Any chances for update?
Good work by the way :)

Games should be added automatically as they are scanned in. Can you give me a few examples of games that are missing? I will look into it!

5eba_GD

Sure,
Aragami, Beholder, Trine 1,2,(3?), This War of Mine

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor