• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Origin support is now live!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Will it be possible to add accounts with Uplay and GOG?

Eventually would like to add both. GOG right now though isn't possible as they don't offer a way to view a user's full game list. If that limitation goes away then I'll be up for adding it.

uPlay is still being looked at, haven't found any reasons we can't add it though. So it will likely be added later this year, after Google Play.

5eba_GD

My profile is not updating since last week, or maybe it is a global thing?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My profile is not updating since last week, or maybe it is a global thing?

I'm not sure, looking into it. Which game did you last earn achievements in?

EDIT: I think it's fixed now, picked up Hand of Fate on your profile. I had to make some changes.

Last edited:

5eba_GD

yes, it is working now. Thank you :)

newquestman

It seems that my new achievements haven't been picked up for about 5 days now. Maybe this is related to the previous posts?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems that my new achievements haven't been picked up for about 5 days now. Maybe this is related to the previous posts?

Was a different issue affecting your profile but it should be fixed now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Some games are missing? Limbo have achievements, Distrust too?

Have you earned achievements in these games?

The reason I ask is I've got them showing up on the site now, but I've run profile scans on a lot of the top members and there are no achievements showing up as earned in these games. That's part of the reason why they never showed up on the site before. I checked Origin itself and so far haven't been able to find anyone that has earned achievements in the games either. So I don't know if it's some kind of issue on their side...

Other games that are possibly affected by the same issue: SUPERHOT, Gone Home, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, and SHADWEN

Last edited:
I'm currently testing Gog Galaxy 2.0 closed beta and I saw that Gog galaxy imports time tracking from Orgin, so technicly it has to be the way to implement this feature in exophase.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Maybe. I'm not in the closed beta, do you have to login to your Origin account to link your account?

If so it would make sense they can access it.