• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Overwatch achievement progress won't update!

dptzippy

Hey everyone! I wanted to see if anybody else has been experiencing issues with Overwatch achievements on ExoPhase. I have unlocked achievements, but my account on ExoPhase will not update! I have trying logging out then logging in again, but nothing! I have been having this issue for several weeks now, and I wanted to see how I could fix it! Thank you all in advance!

- dptzippy

JKpowned

Hey everyone! I wanted to see if anybody else has been experiencing issues with Overwatch achievements on ExoPhase. I have unlocked achievements, but my account on ExoPhase will not update! I have trying logging out then logging in again, but nothing! I have been having this issue for several weeks now, and I wanted to see how I could fix it! Thank you all in advance!

- dptzippy

At the moment something seems to be wrong with the api and only Starcraft II and World of Warcraft seems to be tracking.
There will be looked into it. Thank you for pointing this out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's fixed now, Blizzard made some changes to the Overwatch site which also required some changes on our end.