• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid Ovivo - Facepalm Achievement (Answered)

//ennui_72826

"Find a hidden area"
Anyone knows how to get this one on Google play?, it says the 2% of players got it, but here on exophase there's no one registered with it.

Last edited:

//ennui_72826

did you get the achievement?
Nah, I even asked the devs on steam forums but got no answer. I searched for the area in some levels with hand/face shapes on them, but I never got the achievement. Only info I've found is this same question in reddit and a comment in a youtube guide for the console version, but no answers.

Tobofoxy

Nah, I even asked the devs on steam forums but got no answer. I searched for the area in some levels with hand/face shapes on them, but I never got the achievement. Only info I've found is this same question in reddit and a comment in a youtube guide for the console version, but no answers.
I also researched some sites, gaming communities, and emailed the developers, but received no reply. I even chatted with GPT and Google Bard, but they provided incorrect information. It's so frustrating that I'm missing just one final achievement.

Last edited:

Tobofoxy

they replied my email it's in level 2

Tobofoxy

they replied my email and send a video it's in level 2 https://mega.nz/file/Iy1V0a5I#CBmFJKrNM5nNLaqJfqGzVv6yNVEJupQohxT_kuDWNHQ