Page 2 is not going to Stadia leaderboard, like Stadia Leaderboard default page shows, instead its using all around leaderboard..
Good catch - I've fixed it now. If you type in a blank search query, it will redirect to the non-search URL, avoiding that issue.Hi @x3sphere , I take this threads because it's related with leaderboard, but it happens in all platforms.
Search pagination doesn't work fine.
Way to reproduce:
1) Go to leaderboard page (Stadia, for example).
2) Introduce a username into Search input box and press enter.
3) Click on Search input box and left it blank to show all users.
4) Press page 2.
Pagination doesn't work because it tries to get https://www.exophase.com/stadia/leaderboard/search/page/2/ instead of https://www.exophase.com/stadia/leaderboard/page/2/
In other hand:
1) Introduce a single letter into username search: for example: a
2) It is not pagination, it is showed in one unique page.