• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Pain in the ass trophies/achievements

dedCAESAR

I heart Harlem the wait between crime killed me
I actually kinda liked that one and I'm glad that you dont need to get the secret location pictures to make the trophy pop.

Mine is Truly Awesome from Rayman Legends. But with the 2 Gold Daily Challenges I will get today from the ones I did last night all I will need to do today is get at least 1 more Gold Trophy for a Daily Challenge and by this time tomorrow I will finally have the Rayman Legends platinum trophy. Talk about a wait killing you. You're only allowed to do 2 daily challenges a day, plus 2 weekly challenges (per week) to make up nearly 2000 additional points after completing the game. Where the gold trophy is for 10 pts, silver is 5 pts and bronze 1 pt...notice I didnt put diamond trophy's 50 pts because those are basically impossible to get. The amount of grinding needed for that one (months...even if you can get all gold) is ridiculous and I plan to erase it from my harddrive tomorrow immediately after the platinum trophy pops.

dedCAESAR

I actually kinda liked that one and I'm glad that you dont need to get the secret location pictures to make the trophy pop.

Mine is Truly Awesome from Rayman Legends. But with the 2 Gold Daily Challenges I will get today from the ones I did last night all I will need to do today is get at least 1 more Gold Trophy for a Daily Challenge and by this time tomorrow I will finally have the Rayman Legends platinum trophy. Talk about a wait killing you. You're only allowed to do 2 daily challenges a day, plus 2 weekly challenges (per week) to make up nearly 2000 additional points after completing the game. Where the gold trophy is for 10 pts, silver is 5 pts and bronze 1 pt...notice I didnt put diamond trophy's 50 pts because those are basically impossible to get. The amount of grinding needed for that one (months...even if you can get all gold) is ridiculous and I plan to erase it from my harddrive tomorrow immediately after the platinum trophy pops.

Yes! Fucking finally!

Survival Horror

I have a lot, but I really enjoying tough challenges, except Ninja Gaiden Σ2, because game was reading your moves.
The hardest one is for sure the:

Wingate Whacker(Gun Smoke) from Capcom Arcade Cabinet

dedCAESAR

I have a lot, but I really enjoying tough challenges, except Ninja Gaiden Σ2, because game was reading your moves.
The hardest one is for sure the:

Wingate Whacker(Gun Smoke) from Capcom Arcade Cabinet
That one looks like a pain in the ass.

Have you been able to get "...Becomes the master" for Titanfall 2?

IntensoFOX

My gamer life is suffering to achieve achievements, trophies and medals, always! But the hardest, I think, Gears of Wars in online mode.