• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

pandora battery doesnt turn on my psp

ducklin5

for like almost a year my psp has been brick. so i created a pandora battery by hardmod
-(cutting the wire thing [i cut 2 because i wasnt sure which])
and i made a magic memory stick with Rains Ultra Lite MMS.
i used about 3 guides including this one: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/579292
and it said when i make the pandora battery and put it in it would power on by its self, but it doesnt. help!

january39

eXo Staff
Its not pandora then, since the green light indicates service mode You sure it is a genuine battery

Adiuvo

Cutting both lines most likely killed the battery.

Alex

Solder the wires back onto the battery and cut the right wire.

If you have cut the right wire(which im not sure you have), the issue is now either you have made your mms wrong? did you install the ipl? OR im not sure on this one, but your psp is one of those one where it cant be modded.

ducklin5

since i messed up my battrey and i have no time or money to get one. i was wondering if there was any way i could boot my psp through my memory stick (like how a pandora does)(because i have already made a MMS). and i would like to know if my psp is unbrickable >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it serial # is HE080XXXX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its a OFW but im not sure which version.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
what would the point be of making a pandora battery if you only need the MMS. AFAIK, if you don't have the battery, the memory stick is utterly useless(and vice versa)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
get a new battery?, i have been out of the psp scene for a very long, so their could be an alternative out their, but i've never seen it if it exists.