• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Appraisal (HELP ME YA'LL!)

Serideth

I can't really say what that would go for in the states, but over here I'd say you could sell that for 600 euro due to that nice blueray drive as well as that monitor. That's over 700 USD so yeah.

Good luck

Seth

MD Party Room
I say if you going to be include the Display you get a fair 700-800. Im not really sure if it worth selling for even that price it for you. I mean your going to be spending more than 800 bucks to get another pc later on right?

Joey

I say if you going to be include the Display you get a fair 700-800. Im not really sure if it worth selling for even that price it for you. I mean your going to be spending more than 800 bucks to get another pc later on right?

I'm not sure really. I'm thinking I might sell this, get my self out of this hole, and buy a cheap laptop in a few months.

Fact is, I'm running out of options. My job is cutting hours, and I need desperately to get a second job, but I can't get a second job until I get a car. And, of course, I can't get a second job unless I get some money... And, I can't get any money unless I get a second job. It's a three way catch 22, that needs to be broken somewhere, and at this point, the only thing I can see is selling my stuff, and making some money. I may have to risk losing some money just so I can have some short term breathing room.

Trust me, I don't want to do it, but... Shit, I really need the money :/

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I would say around $500

You should also be able to sell the PS3 on ebay for about $500.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I'd say go for 800 on the computer. It's got a display, blue ray drive, good graphics card (?), 4 GB of ram, but could always be upgraded.

And I'm guessing it's custom built?
If you include all of those things in the description, you could probably sell it for 600-800.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'd say go for 800 on the computer. It's got a display, blue ray drive, good graphics card (?), 4 GB of ram, but could always be upgraded.

And I'm guessing it's custom built?
If you include all of those things in the description, you could probably sell it for 600-800.

Oh I didn't notice the display in there, if that's the case then I would suggest 600-700$ for it. You can get a system that is similar in specs to yours at retail for around $650, however since you include a bluray drive and monitor you should be able to get $650-700 for it even though it is a used computer (used computers generally lose a few hundred off their retail price). I would aim for $700, that's a beefy monitor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Around $700 with monitor I'd say.