• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Petition for Grand Theft Auto 5 on PC Started

David Sanchez

Grand-Theft-Auto-V.jpg

The internet community has banded together once more for justice and equality! No longer do people want to be demoralized! No longer will they stand idly by as their dreams are crushed! the time for change is now! Rockstar Games, the people have spoken, and they want Grand Theft Auto 5 on PC!

Seriously, does anyone else think it's kind of silly that a petition for a PC version of Grand Theft Auto 5 has been started? I mean, even though the game has only been announced for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 thus far, it's highly likely that PC gamers will also get a chance to check out the next venture into crime and car theft from Rockstar.

Some folks may argue that Grand Theft Auto 4 wasn't as strong on PC as it was on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Continue reading...

hush404

*rolls eyes. Rockstar almost always supports the PC, just at a later time. This petition is stupid.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think it's coming to PC regardless but a petition could push Rockstar into making it more of a priority. That said, 100K signatures for the goal will not get Rockstar's attention considering how big this game is. They need to aim higher, like 500K.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I think it's coming to PC regardless but a petition could push Rockstar into making it more of a priority. That said, 100K signatures for the goal will not get Rockstar's attention considering how big this game is. They need to aim higher, like 500K.

Seems they increased it to 150k and it's at 110 at the moment.