• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Picked up the X360

Serideth

Picked it up on my lunch break last night, haven't had a chance to play it yet though as I was so tired and I have to go to work in an hour.

I got the Halo Reach limited edition one, just cause I wanted to buy Halo Reach and a second pad anyway and I wanted a 250gb model. Haven't made a new gamer tag yet though but the games I currently own are:

Halo Reach - (I'd love to do campaign with someone online with this).
Forza 3 (Huge fan of realistic racers)
FF13 (Was second hand so I thought why not)

Seth

MD Party Room
What ever happed to your ps3?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Fable III is the latest 360 exclusive to release, not sure if you are into that series though. I'm going to grab it after I'm done with New Vegas.

ilyace

Picked it up on my lunch break last night, haven't had a chance to play it yet though as I was so tired and I have to go to work in an hour.

I got the Halo Reach limited edition one, just cause I wanted to buy Halo Reach and a second pad anyway and I wanted a 250gb model. Haven't made a new gamer tag yet though but the games I currently own are:

Halo Reach - (I'd love to do campaign with someone online with this).
Forza 3 (Huge fan of realistic racers)
FF13 (Was second hand so I thought why not)

I've been working on the Reach campaign myself, I wouldn't mind playing it co-op with you :) My gamertag's in my sig btw.