• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Piracy?

Access_Denied

QuickJay said:
I have two broken xbox360s right now. I shipped one yesterday and I kept the other one because I can still play arcade games.
Once I get my other xbox back, I will send in the one I have after I RROD it then I will flash one xbox and keep the other for online play.

Why have 2? Chances of you getting banned, slim to none. I've played Fable 2, Rock Band 2, Gears 2, GH:World Tour and Midnight Club LA online, all before they were even released, and I haven't been banned.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Access_Denied said:
Why have 2? Chances of you getting banned, slim to none. I've played Fable 2, Rock Band 2, Gears 2, GH:World Tour and Midnight Club LA online, all before they were even released, and I haven't been banned.
Nobody has. Microsoft usually does their all their console mod banning at one time. Last ban wave was in mid-May, so who knows when they are going to strike next