• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

play-asia Has horrible cust service.

XsavioR

So I decided to go against my norm, and try buying stuff online . Bought a gps to tool around with. Well its about a month afterwords And the order details are still at prepairing order. I sent an email asking why per their policy ,, when the eta was surpassed,, the status on the item wasnot changed. The reply i got was :

We are sorry we are having difficulties from the suppliers. Your patience is appreaciated.

my retort ?
Nice eta,, nice indepth explanation. If sony wont give you the units,, then remove them from your site .

Its most excelent now,, I need to fight with them over a refund. ( the money was electronically frozen the day the order was made.) Now i cant get a straight answer how to cancel.

Buyer - beware

XsavioR

Its most excelent now,, I need to fight with them over a refund. ( the money was electronically frozen the day the order was made.) Now i cant get a straight answer how to cancel.

Buyer - beware

update:
Spoke to my bank, it will cost more then half the total debit amount ( the sale + shipping paid extra for fast shiping) to block the payment and hence forcibly cancel the order and go buy a box of usb cables or screen wipes locally . I say go buy a box of usb cables or wipes ( how exciting) because thats the only thing ANY store carries in the usa.

correction and due love to my favorite electronics Mecca "Frys electronics"
They (frys) carry a 4 gb EXTERNAL harddrive for the psp. I almost got one for 89$ But held off , thinking a gps was more functional with 4gb sticks out.