• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Playstation Gamer picture not pulled.

ALI ESSA

Here on the site my gamer picture is pulled for every service except Playstation which shows the default Grey smilely. Not sure how to fix it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180827-103445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180827-103445_Chrome.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 4

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be showing the correct pic now.

ALI ESSA

It changed but not sure how ps4 works because this picture is used in the Avatar setting. In Profil picture i use the same Batman image as used her on the site.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think we can only see the avatar, the profile picture doesn't show when viewing your profile on playstation.com. I will check if I can see it on PS4, I think it may only be visible if you have the user added a friend however.

ALI ESSA

On Playstation.Com it looks like this.
But I wonder of this is a limitation every has. That only Avatar picture is pulled by 3party sites?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180827-221411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180827-221411_Chrome.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 5

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ah, yeah, when I view your profile on PS4 I only see the Sly avatar.

I think the profile pic is only shown if you have the user added as a friend or are logged in as the account holder. That's why it's not viewable to our scanners. So no way to pick this up unfortunately, but maybe I can add an option to upload a custom avatar for each service.

ALI ESSA

Yah I thought it was something like that.
Yah a custom option would be nice. But yah I think that clears it up,