• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Playstation Store Rolling Out Now!

TeamOverload

That's what Kotaku is currently reporting. Personally, I'm getting an error here, but Sony has already announced that PSN should be 100% back by the end of the day, so it's a good sign of things to come I think. Let us know if you're successful or not and enjoy guys!

Update: And I'm in! Downloading the Infamous 2 demo. No Welcome Back content yet, but I wasn't expecting that right away.

Update 2: Connecting may be spotty, PS+ membership is active but doesn't recognize in the store yet, so no picking up any content from PS+ yet.

Update 3: A lot of new content has been added which can be found here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/01/playstation-store-is-available-and-updated-now/

Hellcat

Contributor
Yay, store works for me too (Germany) \o/
Getting some weird errors here and there still, but it (starts) working :)

And my purchases seem to be all there as well, as the first glance can tell....

About time.... this has been what, six weeks now?

Seth

MD Party Room
I just bought the L.A. Noire's Rockstar Pass tooks about 3 trys but I got it.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Waitin for the Welcome back stuff for sure.
Confirmed that you can use Media Go on PC for the PSP to get into the store now.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Hopefully the roll out the Welcome Back content slowly. If everyone starts downloading their 2GB+ files at once, I can foresee PSN going down a few more times.