• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

please help

robhenry2990

i bought a psp off of someone a few days ago and bought a few games. i tryed to play those games but it said i needed to update. i tried to update and it said it was already updated. this is when i relized it was hacked. i downgraded to cfw 3.75. then i downgraded to ofw 1.50 all seemed to be well until the psp restarted. it shut off and never came back on. ive done some research and i figure ive deleted the ipl. can i use a pandora battery and a program to reinstall it. if so what program? :confused1:

Adiuvo

Unless you already have the battery on hand, you'll need to either buy a Pandora battery or convert a normal one into a Pandora version physically. To learn how to convert the battery physically, read this.

As for the memory stick part of Pandora, that can be done with just a card reader and a PC. Here's a guide for that.

Adiuvo

This is the one I use. I bought it from that site as well.

The quality isn't great, but you get what you pay for.

Deathrow

OR if you got another PSP with a CFW, or a friend with one, you can convert it via his/her PSP.

and then reconvert the battery once you've hacked yours.

robhenry2990

ok. thanks, ive ordered both the card reader and a Pandora battery now i just have to wait for them to come in hahahaha

Slasher

Suck It
Do you know what kind of PSP it is?

ie. PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000?

Because I'm pretty sure if it's a PSP-3000, pandora won't work. If it's bricked, it's bricked. No fixing it. I could be wrong though.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
unfortuantly, the last time i used a pandora to unbrick a psp was over a year ago, so i can't be much help but suggesting you search for a tutorial on creating a magic MMS, if you have a pandora battery, then just make sure to create a correct mms, sorry i can't be of more help

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

robhenry2990

ok so i booted the 5.00 ofw and now it wont read umds or let me do anything but look at photos and listen to music. i also just found out that i have a TA-88 motherboard.... is that bad?