• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[PLEASE READ] MforMature Merging With eXophase

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I think the merge is good but what happens if i already have a account over there and my name is taken?

If you already have an account over there, you'll just use that one. If your name is taken you can contact us and we will contact the person holding the name (if they're active) or if they're inactive then we can just give it to you most likely

Cloudy

What if my username is different on both forums? (e.g I'm Cloudy here and Cloudhunter there). Would it be best to request a name change on exophase to Cloudy?

BlackSheep

If you already have an account over there, you'll just use that one. If your name is taken you can contact us and we will contact the person holding the name (if they're active) or if they're inactive then we can just give it to you most likely

I forgot the account name i had and wouldnt like it:cry:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
What if my username is different on both forums? (e.g I'm Cloudy here and Cloudhunter there). Would it be best to request a name change on exophase to Cloudy?

If that's what you want and it isn't taken then sure.

As far as if you have two separate accounts, both will be active since it is based off of your username and not IP that I know of (all MFM accounts will be moved over based on username, if the username is taken then it won't be moved).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The accounts will be merged based on email address. So as long as your email address is the same on both sites any data here will be automatically merged into your eXo account.

If you aren't happy with your eXo username, it can be changed (provided the desired username isn't already taken).

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Any news as to when the merge will happen? Just curious...

Adiuvo

From what I've been hearing, soon. Perhaps one of the administrators will have a better estimate.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
How soon? 1900 tomorrow?

:p (sorry had to finish it off, agree it's an awesome movie).

Also reminds that i should visit here more often, bit to late now...

Well now's the best time to be visiting us. We would love some activity over on the eXo forums and hopefully will be having contests soon to initiate forum discussion or people to at least look at the forums more.

Moose

Meta Moose
As far as I know there is a lot of behind the scenes work being done on eXophase to ready it for the merge. It isn't a case of simply pressing a button or two, there is lots of preperation involved. =)

Serideth

As far as I know there is a lot of behind the scenes work being done on eXophase to ready it for the merge. It isn't a case of simply pressing a button or two, there is lots of preperation involved. =)

This, and I was talking to x3 and he's been working hard and is making good progress by the looks of things.