• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PLEASE try and keep/archive all DC4, DC5, DC6 tutorials

andrewwan1980

Sony & Dark Alex seems to be pumping new versions of firmware & Despertar del Cementerio so fast, that when am brave enough to follow a tutorial for a certain version, it seems to have been replaced with a newer version.

I myself don't upgrade to the latest version. I prefer to upgrade to the 2nd latest version or so... and when am on a version I like to spend a good long time using it so I know the nacks of it.

I like to use Despertar del Cementerio v5 for 3.90. But most forums I've seen the Despertar del Cementerio v5 has been re-edited for v6 4.00 firmware.

It would be nice to archive these DC v4, v5 tutorials because I don't want to use dc6 yet as am happy with 3.90 firmware.

andrewwan1980

The reason why is because... I followed a guide last year just when Pandora Battery first came out. Now I can't even remember where this guide is... because I like to go back to how I created my magic stick & Pandora Battery... which files it told me were my battery serial... etc... because I want to convert the battery back to normal.... so I can reuse it for these new DC5/6/7 guides.

I know probably someone has already mention that I can keep my Pandora battery from last year... but am just curious about these new HellCat, Pandora Installer tools that have came out... I like to give them a shot and try them out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We don't have the DC4-6 tutorials any more. I replaced them with DC7 awhile back. I guess, from now on, we'll keep the older DC tutorials if people want them.

You can convert your battery back to normal with the latest Hellcat installer though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's strange the latest Hellcat is totally different from the one you mention in your tutorial for DC7. .... :p

The one used in my tutorial is an older version, but you can still convert your battery back to normal with it. The end result with either installer is the same, though it is easier to make a DC7 stick with the latest version of Hellcat's installer. I just haven't had time to update the guide with it.