• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam Pool Your Steam Gifts - eXophase Giveaway

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
6ef03ebe38dc00d989a2b948006d3865bee4dfdd.PNG

So this morning I was approached by Elite with an interesting proposition. He had a few gifts in his Steam inventory that he wasn't going to use so he wants to give them away to you - loyal eXophase members. After a day or so we will hold the giveaway - by random draw of a method to be determined (guess the number, hat draw, etc.)

Elite has provided me with a Steam Community Beta invite and a 75% off Portal 2 coupon to give away. I also have a 75% off coupon for Portal 2 and a free copy of Portal 1 to give away.

So I now as you members of eXophase, do you have any gifts to pool? If so trade them to me - username is FrozenIpaq (search for it on Steam). Add me an initiate a trade

Current Pool. Divided up for multiple giveaways, see the distribution here:

3 x Portal 2 75% off Coupon
1 x Portal 1 Game
2 x Steam Community Beta Invite
1 x Nuclear Dawn Game
1 x 50% off SR3 DLC
1 x Dungeon Defenders
1 x Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
2 x The Ship
1 x CS:GO
1 x Cthulhu Saves the World
1 x Breath of Death VII

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I've got a 75% off Portal 2 voucher, Steam Community beta invite and a copy of Nuclear Dawn. Can't find you on Steam Frozen, could have sworn had you added.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I've got a 75% off Portal 2 voucher, Steam Community beta invite and a copy of Nuclear Dawn. Can't find you on Steam Frozen, could have sworn had you added.

Odd, thought I had you as well. Well I fixed that, sent you an invite.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You can add these to the prize pool:

50% off SR3 DLC
Dungeon Defenders
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Better late than never! I'll add them, just initiate a trade with me on Steam when you get a chance x3sphere

8BITMurphy

i have a few games to donate as well, friended you on steam, ( nc-17 howlin )
never spent any time on the forums but visit the main site every day, figure i can pitch in.

i have extra copies of:
cs:go
the ship (2 copies )
breath of death vii
cthulhu saves the world

i may gift more just get in touch with me

PR0fessor Burnt

I have a 75% off portal 2 coupon that expires on the 14th of September

EDIT: I also have a few Team fortress 2 items I can give away if you're interested in giving them away as prizes

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
i have a few games to donate as well, friended you on steam, ( nc-17 howlin )
never spent any time on the forums but visit the main site every day, figure i can pitch in.

i have extra copies of:
cs:go
the ship (2 copies )
breath of death vii
cthulhu saves the world

i may gift more just get in touch with me

Oh wow that's a lot. We'll gladly accept your entries into the pool.

Do you have any preference as to what pool you want them in or how you want them distributed? As in do you want to give them all away in one pool or divide them up? Your call. Just accepted your friend request on Steam.