• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

possible new MMO RPG stand alone achievement games being in the making atm?

JFL_Leon

hi everyone

was just curious to know if any games are in the making to be added to the site as a standalone achievement list that isn't already on other platforms with achievements (steam, psn, Xbox etc). i would love to be able to earn achievements for games such as elder scrolls online (pc) and wizard101 and it would be amazing to have the ability to get achievements on those games tracked on this website! :)

U2NUMB

It all depends on if the game has a good API they can pull from. So is ESO the game you are wondering about? So I am curious if their own achievements will stick around due to MS now owning them. They might transition to Xbox achievements. I can not comment officially but I known they need either a public profile or a API with the data.