• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your computer setup

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
z357x said:
I'm really not a fan of desks.
really?
To me the desk makes the setup, the right placement for the speakers too.

Seth

MD Party Room
I kind of want a new desk that smaller. I kinda hate my desk....

ilyace

img0153fq8.jpg

Gotta get some extensions to mount the rear speakers to my wall.

Moose

Meta Moose
Frenchb0ygenius said:
[qimg]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1658/img0153fq8.jpg[/qimg]

Very clean. ;D

NEvolution

Frenchb0ygenius said:
[qimg]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1658/img0153fq8.jpg[/qimg]

Nice. I have the same monitor, speakers, and v1 of the keyboard. And my brother has that case. lol

Cryox

Bro.
Hm, this hasn't been posted in in awhile and I find other people's setups to be kinda interesting to look at, so I'm gonna try to get this going on.

Anyways, my friend just gave me his old Compaq Presario PC because he thought it was broken. In reality it just had a load if viruses and crap on it so it was super slow. I wiped the HDD and threw Ubuntu on it. Here it is.
P1010243.jpg

That's just a temporary setup until I can get more ethernet cable or a wireless card for it so it will reach me desk, which is located next to the guitar in the picture.

So yeah, there's my super ghetto computer setup.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Darkchild

The Doctor
@X3 : Ah but you see, behind those pretty monitors and laptops, is one heck of a wiring problem, if you catch my drift ;D

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
I see a lot of pics with the X-540s <3

Here's my setup. I got so excited with building my computer that I forgot how small my desk is.

The printer's gone now, so my PS3 is in place of it, and my games are stacked next to the tower.

A bigger desk with shelves is next on my list.

00002wf.jpg

00000dp.jpg

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I see a lot of pics with the X-540s <3

Here's my setup. I got so excited with building my computer that I forgot how small my desk is.

The printer's gone now, so my PS3 is in place of it, and my games are stacked next to the tower.

A bigger desk with shelves is next on my list.

00002wf.jpg

00000dp.jpg

That screen is way too far away from the keyboard for my liking if I'm honest. :| Too far back and to the left. It'd be fine for gaming on the PS3 but not for extended periods of typing :S

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I'm not sure why you don't have it on the main desk area (where your printer and speakers are. It would make a lot more sense and would provide you more room for your speakers to have a more appropriate setup.