• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post Your Desktop Thread!

Scorned

I wanted this to be a GENERAL desktop thread, not just Windows/Mac specific, so, post your desktop.

Maybe this might entice madsoul to release his new theme here. [Or so i think he's making anyways...]

patternized.png

MMOD EDIT: Don't worry about changing the images size (width x height)... MfM Forums automatically scales the image.

twelve

I'm not dead
RoBz said:
That is a slick background, linky please?
PSN store. PixelJunk Eden wallpaper :p

And I'm not sure what Ceridwen is on about, she never touched my wallpaper. Only thing I can think is that she thought you replied to her post not mine.

Nimsical

Hi, I'm Nima
Scorned said:
I wanted this to be a GENERAL desktop thread, not just Windows/Mac specific, so, post your desktop.

Maybe this might entice madsoul to release his new theme here. [Or so i think he's making anyways...]

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/thescorned/patternized.png

MMOD EDIT: Don't worry about changing the images size (width x height)... MfM Forums automatically scales the image.

Are you using ShapeShifter? Cause I noticed that you're still on 10.4 (or lower)
If you're not using ShapeShifter, then please - do teach.

Scorned

I...dont know what shapeshifter is.

Probably because i havent kept up to date on Mac customization in a long while. I dont really use Candy Bar either...

The only time i used Candy Bar was to change the Dock but i went back to original.