• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your internet speed

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I moved back to my mum's about two months back. This is the best result I've been able to get so far but it's typically about two thirds of this. :(

773943008.png

slicer4ever

Coding random shit

=-(, this is quite literally the fastest i can get though, other than paying a few g's for cable to bring a line down

Organized_Chaos

I'm glad I finally have high speed internet. The internet I had before this was horrible.

Results for the super awesome fast internet I have now:
856227662.png

Yay for living in America...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Switched over to Comcast from AT&T, internet is much better now but our TV service isn't as great (quality is good, but interface is horrible)

856235464.png

It could be higher if I was closer to the router, but that's probably the best I can do for now

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I got this result. Only one thing on the network ATM

Surprising indeed.

It's supposed to be an 8Mbps connection. But I get download speeds up to 1.2MBps sometimes.

dennis96411

I'm glad I finally have high speed internet. The internet I had before this was horrible.

Results for the super awesome fast internet I have now:
856227662.png

Yay for living in America...

XD XD HUGHESNET SUCKS DICK! XD XD

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm very satisfied with my new speed at home from switching to Comcast (from AT&T crappy internet):

920971516.png

The upload speed is great

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I'm very satisfied with my new speed at home from switching to Comcast (from AT&T crappy internet):

920971516.png

The upload speed is great

;_; I want that internetz...

I'm still stuck with a 4.0Mb/s down // 0.5Mb/s up connection :(

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
;_; I want that internetz...

I'm still stuck with a 4.0Mb/s down // 0.5Mb/s up connection :(

Yeah that was about as good as my old connection which I hated. It was hard for me to go from school (100mbit line) to home but now it's not so hard anymore :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm drooling over that upload.. still stuck with 2mbit on Cox :( Wish they'd focus on bumping up upload speeds. They've increased download speeds at least two times over the past year while upload has remained the same.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm drooling over that upload.. still stuck with 2mbit on Cox :( Wish they'd focus on bumping up upload speeds. They've increased download speeds at least two times over the past year while upload has remained the same.

Yeah I was quite surprised by the upload (was expecting about 2mbit up), just need more stuff to upload so I can awe at it more