• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your internet speed

Tsunaii

eMummeh

AOL FTL

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Bossmanuk said:
Got to love VM. Best ISP in the UK.

Same connection speeds, ping and distance from server five!
/me raises hand.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Time to put you all to shame (actually much lower than it could be right now but still good enough)

343431289.png

Seth

MD Party Room
You just wait till I go to community college...

So I can be put to shame on how slow our internet is...

LocutusEstBorg

Damn all you lucky bastards....
I get 64 KiB/s upload and download on one connection and 48 KiB/s upload and download on the other.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Torch said:
Damn all you lucky bastards....
I get 64 KiB/s upload and download on one connection and 48 KiB/s upload and download on the other.
lol

charter is offering 10 mbps for $5 more, so i think i might do it.

twelve

I'm not dead
Bossmanuk said:
Got to love VM. Best ISP in the UK.

Never thought I'd hear anyone say that.

Fastest download maybe, not best.

Totally unreliable. This is fact, I have contact with the people that host their hardware (it's not hosted in house).
Shit upload speed compared to download.
Shit customer service. They just don't care.
And they're the only ISP in the UK that will cut you off after 3 piracy warnings.

O2 are far and away the best ISP. They may not be as fast as Virgin but once everything goes over to fibre it'll all be the same. O2 have the highest reliability in the UK and the best customer service on the rare occasion your net drops out.

kaioshade

Duality

Pitiful.

But it gets the job done for surfing. I dont do heavy downloading so i guess its alright for what it is.