• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your internet speed

I'm glad I finally have high speed internet. The internet I had before this was horrible.

Results for the super awesome fast internet I have now:
856227662.png

Yay for living in America...
OMFG I feel you pain.

-Hughesnet User

ilyace

I'm glad I finally have high speed internet. The internet I had before this was horrible.

Results for the super awesome fast internet I have now:
856227662.png

Yay for living in America...

Fuck are you talking about boy? I'm not sure where in America you live in, but you can't honestly believe the rest of America suffers your pain.

Robby

Los Doyers!
1013855889.png

Charter decided to be on my good side the past couple of months. My speed has almost tripled and I am still paying the same price of $30 a month for my internet.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
1013855889.png

Charter decided to be on my good side the past couple of months. My speed has almost tripled and I am still paying the same price of $30 a month for my internet.

I pay about the same after conversion and get barely over a sixth of your DL and half your UL speeds :(

Robby

Los Doyers!
Dang that sucks. I didn't even realize it was that high, always using a laptop in my room so my connection speed suffers. Then I went on my desktop and downloaded a game and was like oh damn that's nice.

1014483406.png

This is the speed I get on my laptop which I use about 99% of the time.

Robby

Los Doyers!
That is low, but that isn't bad is it?
I would think that would be enough to do online gaming.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Awwwww yeah

1028764121.png

Lucky dawg. Too bad the upload isn't higher though, just seems funny pairing 50mbit downstream with only 1.6mbit outgoing.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"