• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

post your ipod/iphone screenshots here!

Darkchild

The Doctor
img0009y.png

mine's jailbroken ;D

should start making lots of reviews for the ipod, got a lot of new games here :D

angelsniper45

bejewled 2 ftw

january39

eXo Staff
I wish i could post a screenshot...3.1.3 beats me.

angelsniper45

Um...just press the home button and the power button and then release it that works on any idevice. The screenshot will be on the camera roll

january39

eXo Staff
Um...just press the home button and the power button and then release it that works on any idevice. The screenshot will be on the camera roll

:blushing: Yep, so it does....

MenaceInc

Staff Member
bf4e4265.jpg
b5076606.jpg
737e269c.jpg
09157bfd.jpg

Default 3.1.3
I have over 100 Apps but the vast majority of them are on iTunes on my PC. Only have my netbook here at the moment because visiting a friend in Belfast.

january39

eXo Staff
img0025b.png

Boringly normal....

Still im going to have fun trying out some of your apps Menace, lol :)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
img0025b.png

Boringly normal....

Still im going to have fun trying out some of your apps Menace, lol :)

Nothing boring about the default theme ;)
Saying that though, can't wait for iPhone OS 4 so that I can customize it somewhat. May make some custom iPhone menu wallpapers during the summer.

angelsniper45

bf4e4265.jpg
b5076606.jpg
737e269c.jpg
09157bfd.jpg

Default 3.1.3
I have over 100 Apps but the vast majority of them are on iTunes on my PC. Only have my netbook here at the moment because visiting a friend in Belfast.

what carrier is that? and o.0 i love playing vector tanks, it may not be the best but its fun as hell :D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
what carrier is that? and o.0 i love playing vector tanks, it may not be the best but its fun as hell :D

It's 3, which is a brandname of Hutchinson 3G
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutchison_3G
I also installed a custom ipfw(?) file that had custom carrier settings and logos. Otherwise it'd just say 3.

I used to be on o2 and that's who I bought my iPhone from back in 2008 but I got o2 to unlock my phone and I switched networks after my contract was up so to the cheapest tariff I could find with unlimited texts and Internet since that's what I used my phone for :D

pretty much all the apps I have there I would recommend getting.

Darkchild

The Doctor
What are most of them? some that caught my eye are:

Edge
infinity one
real racing
palringo

(kinda want the ocarina, but my ipod has no microphone

MenaceInc

Staff Member
What are most of them? some that caught my eye are:

Edge
infinity one
real racing
palringo

(kinda want the ocarina, but my ipod has no microphone

Edge is a puzzle game where you control a cube. YouTube video

Space Invaders Infinity Gene is a update to the original Space Invaders that makes it into a more modern style of gameplay. You can also play custom stages to your own music. YouTube video

Real Racing is a racing game and one of the most visually stunning games on the App Store. Seriously is one of the best looking racers out there. Youtube video (the video is for the iPad version but they're pretty much almost the same)

Palringo is an all-in-one IM app that allows you to sign into the likes of Facebook, MSN, etc. I'm not 100% on all the protocols supported. Best part is that it's free though and it shows all the contacts in one list instead of seperate lists. YouTube video

Any others?

Beatmaker and Noise.io are sequencers for when I get in a musically creative mood. Stitcher is an internet radio App. Stanza is an eBook reader that also has sections for free books that are out of copyright which are mainly the ones I read on it.

Colloquay is an IRC app. Photoshare allows bluetooth transfer between iPhones/iPod touchs. Pretty useful as quite a number of my friends have iPhones xD student loans FTW.
Internal Force is an awesome 2d shoot-em-up, gets pretty difficult.

angelsniper45

Try out call of duty zombies Youtube and feildrunners, Youtube great games in my opinon. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. COD zombies, ive had hours of fun with.

Hellcat

Contributor
Uh, me too, me too, me too :)

I just undusted my recently rarely used iPhone, really only used it for texting and some calls every now and then.
Finally updated it from 2.2.1 to 3.1.2 last weekend and started actually using it a bit again.

Here's my "iDesktop" :D

img-00511_shot1s_j-r-full.jpg
img-00511_shot2s_j-r-full.jpg
img-00511_shot3s_j-r-full.jpg

I got two or three pages more, but there's only some more boring default stuff on it.

WiFi-Disk is THE best app I ever got, lets you use your iPhone/iTouch as storage device by up- and downloading via web browser or FTP client and has cool features like editing of stored textfiles, importing from image lib (cam), resizing of images and more....
Very convinient all day helper <3

Ohyah, and it's an ooold model ("2G" like most call it) and it's jailbreakzored and unlockzored :D

o_O there's a working jailbreak and depending on the model (2G, 3G or 3GS) even an unlock.... so, what's keeping you? :)

// EDIT

Hehee, this is fun :D
"Tuned" the about screen a bit and enabled reflective dock.
Gotta check what nice stuff else is floating around :D

img-00511_untitled4_g-r-full.gif

img-00511_untitled2_g-r-full.gif

Darkchild

The Doctor
if you want some tips, just ask, I know lots of "must have" apps for jailbroken iphones/ipods

I even get free games on mine!

angelsniper45

hellcat! Wheres recovery flasher for ipod/iphone? :p