• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Post your XBL Gamertags

Noriyuke

On zeh XBL?

SeanyP

mines really shit

SEAN15COOL

you'll find me playing halo 3 mostly :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
SeanyP said:
mines really shit

SEAN15COOL

you'll find me playing halo 3 mostly :)
Added.
Looking at your stats, you've barely played Halo :p
And are yet to finish Campaign.
Well, if you want I can help you do campaign and get better at the game, it's always fun to do a bit of campaign, I myself haven't actually done Legendary on my own, only with friends.

eighty4

It's a sad story about my mic. I have the wireless one and I got it when it was 50 but I can't find the charger for the bloody thing.

Chathurga

I'll be getting Gold back today, gamertag is Chathurga as always.
I'd be up for some CoD5 and I should be getting L4D today so I'll be playing that from tomorrow on.

Colm

You're getting L4D on the 360? I stand by the PC version, custom content ftw.
Also, my Games for Windows LIVE name is Eranmane.
I have no games.

Chathurga

Eran said:
You're getting L4D on the 360? I stand by the PC version, custom content ftw.
Also, my Games for Windows LIVE name is Eranmane.
I have no games.

I will be getting it on PC, when I get my new comp. I wouldn't really be able to enjoy it with my current setup.

Colm

Chathurga said:
I will be getting it on PC, when I get my new comp. I wouldn't really be able to enjoy it with my current setup.
Ah, k.
I'm getting L4D next week.

Mave Zero

My gamertag is Mave Zero, same as my username. I've been playing Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3 a lot recently, but I'm always up for some Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4. I also play Phantasy Star Universe online a whole lot, but I don't really consider that a 360 game because no one plays it.

eighty4

My gamertag is Mave Zero, same as my username. I've been playing Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3 a lot recently, but I'm always up for some Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4. I also play Phantasy Star Universe online a whole lot, but I don't really consider that a 360 game because no one plays it.

What?

Mave Zero

Phantasy Star Online is an MMORPG. I play it like people would play World of Warcraft. It's a bit unpopular though, so it's rare to find new people to play with.

hippie

OMFG another psu player wtf! get serideth on the phone ill be sure to send you a friend request to do some gbr also what are your highest lvls?

CASHMON3Y

OMFG another psu player wtf! get serideth on the phone ill be sure to send you a friend request to do some gbr also what are your highest lvls?
I was just about to post your info, but I figured you already had everyone on here that plays PSU added. Have fun ruining another life...