• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Post your XBL Gamertags

Robby

Los Doyers!
Shroomzor

I play the popular games.
Gears of War, Halo 3, CoD4, CoD:W@W, l4d

I have pretty much every decent game.

keesdehotie8

henk is pro

my name is "henk is pro" .
i have gta 4 cod waw cod mw2.
i play cod mw2 and waw msot of the time (i think im very good in it :p).

add me and we can talk and do cool stuff :D.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
now i finally hav an xbox. here my gamertag: spitfireuk1

mysenritsu

Finally got a Live account this morning xD Mine is: mysenritsu. The games I have are: Halo 3, COD: MW2, Fifa 10, and GH: WT. I'm not really good at Halo and COD, but I'm really good at GH :D And Fifa....I'm getting there xD

Izunagi

Bloodless Tatari
Well, I just recently bought myself a new 360 to replace my old RROD one (I don't have warranty anymore...and the last one I got sent RROD'ed on me not even a week after I got it), so I figured I may as well post here.

Gamertag is Inuzagi (big surprise their).

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Hello,
i have a problem.
I another forums i can't seen my gametarg.
how to fix it ? please

That's totally dependant on the other forums. Quite a few forums like the Steam Powered User Forums disable images in your signature so that may be why. There are no issues with the exophase.com Gamertag showing up on forums that allow images in their signatures.

angelsniper45

got a new gamertag, its my indie developer account but i still have a full live gold account with it. look for covertCon

Moose

Meta Moose
With the merger just being completed I'm sure there will be a few more members that use XBL so this'll come in handy for them to share their Gamertags.

Mine is SmeshX, currently playing MW2 atm.

angelsniper45

covert_Con. Gotta new account to