• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Post your XBL Gamertags

MenaceInc

Staff Member
gamertags

i just signed up my 360 gamertag...and hopefully, fingers crossed, i'll have an internet connection soon.

btw,incase anyone couldnt guess,my tag is MenaceInc

warning though,i may not be online much til i do get my internetz :p

also,got a load of the arcade games....DOOM is really good with 360 controls....geometry wars is really awesome...also got robotron...and pacman....no space invaders though? :(

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yah, MI, you'd never guess mine either! :p Cheezeball99

d1ddy

FRAGTAG NINJA20 , although I don't have a 360 , it's on my friends 360 and I use it to play gears of war there :p

Lt. FOX

Sexual Tyrannosaurs
xLt FOXx... I am VERY good at shooters. Watch out

twelve

I'm not dead
Post 'em up. Might also be a nice idea to mention what games you have that you play online.

My tag: nvqtwelve

Games: Forza 2, Halo 3, PGR4, Viva Pinata TIP, 20 or so XBLA games. I've got others but I don't play them online so much

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
LulzAssassin
i play to many differant games but mainly at the moment its
CoD: World At War Beta and Far Cry 2

Moose

Meta Moose
Freshmilk said:
Freshmilk 07

I play a lot of Halo 3, and rarely anything else. If I'm not on Halo 3, it's probebly my twin or older brother.
Send me an invite so I can acknowledge you're online and ignore you. :tup:
A bit too much, I think.

Hardrive

Contributor
Hardriv3

I don't even have a gold subscription anymore, I'm too cheap. I used to play Lost Planet, Halo3, and CoD 4.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Hardrive said:
Hardriv3

I don't even have a gold subscription anymore, I'm too cheap. I used to play Lost Planet, Halo3, and CoD 4.
I too don't have gold anymore.

Teowulf is my GT.

I used to play Gears and Team Fortress 2. I might get gold again when Fable 2 and Gears 2 come out.