• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Pre-Owned 360 has RROD'd.

WillyVWade

Last year I brought a Pre-Owned XBOX360 from my local GameStation. Yesterday I tried loading up Rock Band, created my character.... White lines apear and the console freezes. *Restart*, Happens again. *Restart*, 3 Red lights.

*Curse* *Sing some Johny Cash**Change Facebook status*

Then I tried to registar my XBOX on the repair pages but I kept getting an error. I tried a few (5) more times before I thought that the previous owner(s) must have registered it.

I Used the contact page to send an E-Mail asking about my situation and received an email telling me that I had sent a message to XBOX Mexico and to change to the UK site before sending an email. I tried sending it again after changing to the UK site but recieved the same message again.

So now I have no idea what to do next, Is this something I need to take up with Microsoft or with GameStation?

Also, it's a premium without an HDMI port. What time time range is this from 20005-????

hibbyware

In that case go ask GameStation if that is where you got it from but they may just turn you away,

Not being the registered owner may kill taking the other route,

Which brings us back to what the problem is and can it be fixed,