• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Problem with a PS4 game not showing up on my profile.

CallmeBerto

Hello, I hope all is well,

So today I noticed that the trophies for the game "The Order 1886" for PS4 are not showing up on my account. This seems to be the only game that is doing that and games that I've played today are showing up just fine. Originally thought I hide it on accident but that doesn't seem to be the case or I'm not seeing how to unhide it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I forced a resync on your profile, looks like it showing up now. Appears it was just marked as hidden for some reason on our side.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could you refresh mine too? theres loads missing.

Yeah, done. Just to note, the option to run a manual sync under Edit Details -> Tools -> Manual Sync should do the same basically.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Both of yours look to up date now. Btw, the option under Tools -> Run Manual Sync does the same thing.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Do you think you can refresh mine as well? Thank you

Your profile seems to be private, that's why it is not picking up your trophies. Make sure your settings match up with the guide here.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 12.19.11 PM.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there any way you could help with mine as well please? Been trying to figure it out
Did you look at the guide I linked in the post above? Also, you haven't linked a PSN ID yet.

Tillyjane3

Hello, I am aware that this forum may not be active anymore but I am having the same issue which is really frustrating me, if possible please could you refresh mine? Thankyou.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Tillyjane3

You should be able to link it, your PSN profile is showing up on the site and appears to be up to date.

i am able to see my trophies but still not my games, my account is public and I can see other friends games but they can’t see mine despite this. Is there any way I can fix that?