• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Problems verifying psn

REIVAXNOSLIDAN764

I can't update my profile on exophase to show all the hours and achievements of my psn account.
I did the process of putting the code in the tab "about me" of the psn profile, but the error appears of not being able to verify.
Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to get it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You're sure you added the code to the About Me field in your PSN profile? The About Me is actually showing up as blank when I check it right now.

But also, verification is not required to track hours and trophies. When I search on PSN I see another user that goes by the nickname "NadilsonXavie764" - so seems you've got the wrong profile linked? The About Me of that user seems to have one of our verification codes.

Last edited:

Sombroff

I have the same issue, I can't add the exo-XXXXXXXX to my About me profile, it gives this error message

(The information entered cannot be used for your description. Enter more information.)

I have tried both from psn store from laptop, and directly from ps5.
Also tried to write only this code or write this code after my original About me description, same error message.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have the same issue, I can't add the exo-XXXXXXXX to my About me profile, it gives this error message

(The information entered cannot be used for your description. Enter more information.)

I have tried both from psn store from laptop, and directly from ps5.
Also tried to write only this code or write this code after my original About me description, same error message.
Try it again, I deleted the verification code so a new one will be generated when bringing up the verification prompt. See if that one works, if not I'll just have to manually verify you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last edited:

Cuervuz

I updated your verification code to exo-KoW-Production, see if you can add it now.
Hello, I can't verify my PSN account.

exo-Cuervuz

Whenever I enter this information in the "about me" tab to verify the account I receive the following message:

(The information you enter cannot be used for your description. Please enter more information.)

I tried both on the PSN store and directly on the PS5, and the same error occurs on both. Can you help me, please?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello, I can't verify my PSN account.

exo-Cuervuz

Whenever I enter this information in the "about me" tab to verify the account I receive the following message:

(The information you enter cannot be used for your description. Please enter more information.)

I tried both on the PSN store and directly on the PS5, and the same error occurs on both. Can you help me, please?
I updated the verification code to exo-January-2-2024

See if you can use that instead.