• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

problems when putting my psn

P-Schmeichel

when i put my psn details in says that it cant find my psn now ive checked my privacy settings and it is fine anyone can see as its always been??

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Don't see any issues on our end. Post your PSN ID here and I'll take a look.

P-Schmeichel

it says that it cant find my account or its my privacy settings but ive already checked them and they are the same as the thread has told me to do them ive not had to change anything as they were already open to anyone

P-Schmeichel

also 6 hours to reply is this for real? all i need it for is to show proof to vfl league and have to wait 6 hours at a time lol

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
well, the message is correct, your profile is private. I can't view it on PSN either

Here is a link to your profile on Sony's own website: https://my.playstation.com/P-Schmeichel

It says: "No data found. This user may have their profile set to private"

So either you entered your username wrong or the privacy settings are still active...

P-Schmeichel

ive been on the ps tho it says there open to everyone is there something else im not doing as ive checked my psn and thats correct even higher and lower case etc

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Try removing the dash. There is a user under PSchmeichel

Maybe that's yours?

P-Schmeichel

as you can see thats my acount psn name that pschemiechel one aint my account that as ive checked and its not my gamercard ive checked my privacy settings and it says there open to everyone so im clueless now

P-Schmeichel

i have found why i wasnt working is because the L is a capital i lol thanks for the time and effort and trouble ive caused what a nytmare

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi i have question why my psn nick dont show leaderboard my psn Lord445 ?

It is showing up for me. There is a bit of a delay so maybe it wasn't showing when you first added your ID here.