• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Profile not updating

hmortimore69

Just completed God of War on Steam and ran a profile scan but it isn't updating. My steam profile is public as well as game details (including playtime). Can someone help?
1668774725427.png

MarkRMonaco

Not to hijack this post, but I've been having the same problem with my Steam achievements. All of my privacy settings are public, and I have even tried running a manual scan with the IDs of the games that are missing achievements. Appears to be like this since at least the 20th of this month.

1669594595930.png

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not to hijack this post, but I've been having the same problem with my Steam achievements. All of my privacy settings are public, and I have even tried running a manual scan with the IDs of the games that are missing achievements. Appears to be like this since at least the 20th of this month.

View attachment 13225
I just checked and it looks like the achievement count on both games is matching Steam now.