• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Profile re-sync

GamingKen

May I please have a profile re-sync? I'm hoping it losses a few Steam achievements that shouldn't exist.

Thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Done :)

R4M Jolly Monk

Could you do this to my PSN-ID as well? For some reason it is always displayed with a lowercase first letter, which is wrong.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

red_mih

Hello.
I created my account a few days ago, but it's not syncing properly with my steam account. Yesterday I had 928 achievements and my profile here was displaying only 910. I got a new achievement yesterday and my profile synchronized this single achievement, and now it is displaying 911. But it should be displaying 929, as in my steam profile. Any idea what the problem is? And please, any way to fix it?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello.
I created my account a few days ago, but it's not syncing properly with my steam account. Yesterday I had 928 achievements and my profile here was displaying only 910. I got a new achievement yesterday and my profile synchronized this single achievement, and now it is displaying 911. But it should be displaying 929, as in my steam profile. Any idea what the problem is? And please, any way to fix it?

With Steam, it's not unusual for the total count to be off. It's normally due to games you earned achievements in that were free for a certain period of time. Or played through the family sharing feature. As these don't show up in your owned games list there isn't really a reliable way of pulling the achievements.

Unless you know what games are missing, then they could be added manually.

No games that you actually own should be missing achievements though.

Aegamin

I just created an account and it doesn't seem to recognize some of my PSN achievements. For example, I was playing GTA V just last night. The site is saying I last played in 11/16. How can I resync or does it self correct after a little while?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just created an account and it doesn't seem to recognize some of my PSN achievements. For example, I was playing GTA V just last night. The site is saying I last played in 11/16. How can I resync or does it self correct after a little while?

PSN only updates the last played time when you sync trophies. I looked up your profile on playstation.com just to be sure and it is showing the same data here.

Hunk4TH

Could I have a re-sync on my PSN? For some reason it's showing PS4 games and I don't even have a PS4 lol.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could I have a re-sync on my PSN? For some reason it's showing PS4 games and I don't even have a PS4 lol.

Did a re-sync, but the PS4 games are still showing. Are you sure that you put in the right PSN ID here? I guess another possibility is that someone is using your account, which obviously wouldn't be good and you might want to change passwords.

I also did a lookup on Sony's my.playstation.com site and it is also showing the PS4 games there... so not an error on our side.

Last edited:

Hunk4TH

Did a re-sync, but the PS4 games are still showing. Are you sure that you put in the right PSN ID here? I guess another possibility is that someone is using your account, which obviously wouldn't be good and you might want to change passwords.

I also did a lookup on Sony's my.playstation.com site and it is also showing the PS4 games there... so not an error on our side.
It was human error I had it wrong. My bad I should've double checked.