• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Progress bar while logged out?

「haslan」

When I'm logged in, my progress bar (for example Xbox achievements) shows the progress bar taking in consideration the amount of achievements that I got. So, if I have 90 out of 100 achievements, it will show a 90% bar instead the Xbox achievements points progress bar, thing that doesn't happen when I browser my profile while logged out. Could you make an option for this?

Thank you <3

「haslan」

This is what I mean

First pic logged out, second logged in.

I contacted you in the past to fix some of this logged in/logged out stuff and you always did it really fast, which I really apreciate.

I think the all the profile should be shown how the creator of that profile wants, even if you are not registered in this page. Your profile preferences should be shown to all unregistered people the way you set them up. So I can show my exophase profile to random people the way I want.

I think it would be good aswell to create an option for registered members to see other member profiles as the creator of that profile wants, or the way you've set up your own profile. So you can tick if you want to see other peoples profiles as stipulated from his creator, or your own way.
That would be awesome but I don't think this is as important as the first request.

Could you check this please?

「haslan」

In general, the web behaves way differente showing your profile depending if you are logged in or logged out. Games are not in the same order either for example, which I don't really care about but I don't know if this is supposed to be working correctly

I find this web to be really useful to show your gaming profile to rest of the world. So the mayority of the people who are watching my profile are unregistered members so it would be cool to have set up your profile the way you want to show to the rest of the world

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The only issue I see here, this would make the stats inconsistent as a reference point if you are able to change how they are shown to others. When comparing profiles while logged out you wouldn’t know if the user has their setting set to points to achievements.

In general the logged out view is intended to match up with how things are displayed on the services themselves. PSN and Xbox both use points for completion so that’s why it is the default.

I see why you would want to change how the profile is displayed to other users, that wasn’t really my intention when adding these options though.

I’m open to changing it but would like to see more input from other users on this, as I have a feeling some would be against the change.

「haslan」

The only issue I see here, this would make the stats inconsistent as a reference point if you are able to change how they are shown to others. When comparing profiles while logged out you wouldn’t know if the user has their setting set to points to achievements.

In general the logged out view is intended to match up with how things are displayed on the services themselves. PSN and Xbox both use points for completion so that’s why it is the default.

I see why you would want to change how the profile is displayed to other users, that wasn’t really my intention when adding these options though.

I’m open to changing it but would like to see more input from other users on this, as I have a feeling some would be against the change.

Sure, it's just my point of view. If you don't feel like doing it or other users don't like the idea, I'm ok with it.

I though this was easier to implement and that you could make an option to enable/disable this option if some users didn't like it, but I guess its more complicated than that.

Thank you for listening for the feedback tho, consider it and if this is something viable and other users like it then good.