• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Protest The Hero - Scurrilous (March 22nd)

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
PTH's new album name announced, and the release date is March 22nd.

WHO ELSE IS STOKED!

Here is there most recent studio pupdate:
http://vimeo.com/17820844

Dan

Contributor
KHFDKSJHFKASHJDFHJKHDFKJAKSDF

Seeing them soon, hopefully they'll play some new stuff :)

Riorio99

I AM STOKED!
I'm seeing them supporting Darkest Hour at the end of the month, it should be massive. These guys have really grown on me, so I'm pumped for new stuff.

Dan

Contributor
I AM STOKED!
I'm seeing them supporting Darkest Hour at the end of the month, it should be massive. These guys have really grown on me, so I'm pumped for new stuff.

Same, with Born Of Osiris and Purified In Blood? Should be Protest's tour in my opinion.

What venue btw?

Riorio99

Darkest Hour deserve it, but Protest could easily headline a similar sized tour.
I'm at Rock City, Nottingham, you?

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Yeahh, btw the album is called "Scurrilous" because the album art was a painting done by Arif's (The bassist) grandfather back in like 1940 something, and the painting was titles Scurrilous!

Riorio99

Met Rody last night. They kicked all kinds of ass. Played three tracks from Scurrilous. Ridiculously good.

Dan

Contributor
Yeah same, I had a long chat with Arif about politics, such a nice guy.

Did Timmy bring wine? :p

Riorio99

Rody complained because the other guys stole his beer, he was really nice. The Bassist from Purified In Blood was cool as well.

Dan

Contributor
The guy that was built as fuck? Yeah the vocalist when we were in the van spoke about how his genes were fucked up because of Hiroshima, it was pretty damn funny. The guitarist is hilarious also.