• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV PS Vita Continues to Struggle in Japan as 3DS Outsells It 47-to-1

David Sanchez

The-Warriors.jpg

The uphill battle of the Vita in Japan rages on as it faces extreme opposition from the 3DS. According to a report on Gamasutra, Nintendo's dual screen handheld largely outsold Sony's portable by a whopping 47-to-1 ratio this past week.

To put things into even clearer perspective, NeoGAF indicates that the Vita only managed to sell 4,021 units last week in Japan.

Continue reading...

Jay Hawk

When Sony get back to being like it was before, just maybe the Vita will be on par with the 3DS. I haven't seen many Japanese gamers with a Vita but I have seen foreigners with it.

El Diablo

After owning both systems, the Vita is a far superior system. It surprises me that it is outselling the Vita that much, I feel like the 3ds has less games than the Vita does even now.

Jay Hawk

Well, I will not argue with that but sometimes it's really needs to be about the total gaming experience as awhole. I really don't want to sound like am bashing or anything but the Westerns gamers has set the bar to high.