• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 PS3 Crack

january39

eXo Staff
Can anyone tell me if i can store games on the PS3 harddrive and play without using the CD's.

As far as i know, the PS3 has not yet been hacked. Thus cannot run unsigned code.

january39

eXo Staff
The Xbox has.

Claytonian

As far as i know, the PS3 has not yet been hacked. Thus cannot run unsigned code.

That whole convert the BD to a demo thing was another fake eh? I was looking forward to that.

Nick

i doubt you will ever be able to do that. you cant do it now, and when the hack for the ps3 becomes public, geohot announced that it wont be used for any pirating purposes. sorry man :(

Alex

i doubt you will ever be able to do that. you cant do it now, and when the hack for the ps3 becomes public, geohot announced that it wont be used for any pirating purposes. sorry man :(

There was a hack called swapdisk or something along those lines, but it requires you to hard mod your ps3. i'd personally just buy games for the ps3, moment it gets pirated it becomes dead like the PSP.