• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Gamesave Utility Problem

Richlando

Ok, I've been looking everywhere for answers or anyone else with this issue but no luck so I'm asking this here. I'm on MFW 3.55 and I'm not sure when this happened but I can't copy gamesaves from a usb drive to my PS3. Nothing even shows up anymore that the usb drive is even connected. No problems elsewhere, music..video..etc, only in the gamesave utility. I CAN copy my saves and they will save on the usb drive but I'm clueless why I can't copy from it to my PS3. Any thoughts? On a similar,but not too similiar, note I can ftp saves to my PS3 but they won't show up in the gamesave utility but thats another issue I'm sure..

AcheNone

I can kind of speculate. Some gamesaves are copyrighted so they can't be moved from USB to PS3. This happened to me when I switched hard-drive. I couldn't move more then half of the saves. Some saves with a earlier patch don't load either. You might need to patch the saves before you move them. Other user profiles (PSN wise) also you can't move them.