• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS5 and Xbox Series X|S Tracking - now supported

We've completed all necessary updates on the backend to support PS5 and Xbox Series X|S tracking! When you start earning trophies or achievements on the respective platforms, they will be reflected on the site. Some users that got a PS5 early are already showing up on the leaderboards as an example: https://www.exophase.com/game/astros-playroom-psn/leaderboard/

On the PSN trophy side, there are some new features - first is the playtime tracking that we already announced support for, this will also work for PS5 games of course. In addition, we plan to add support for the new trophy progress feature specific to PS5 soon.

Please post here if you experience any issues with tracking on the new consoles and we'll look into it.

You can view all known PS5 trophy lists and Xbox Series X|S achievement lists at the following links:

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Great work getting this ready in time!

Oh wow they're finally adding progression to the trophy system? Took them long enough, now that it's on Xbox, Steam and PSN (I don't know about other platforms) maybe we will start to see it as more of a standard feature this gen. It's always disappointing when I go from a first party Xbox game with that feature to a game that doesn't have it and could really benefit from it.

Huh, kinda weird that AC Valhalla and Borderlands 3 have separate PS5 trophy lists when they're just upgraded PS4 games. I guess they aren't doing the Xbox thing with that.

Hmmm... there aren't many games on that Xbox Series list, maybe if I get a start on it now I'll be able to make icons for all the games on that platform... haha probably not.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Hmm, I was thinking the Xbox Series game list looks suspiciously small and then I found this:

Overcooked! All You Can Eat (Xbox One)​

As far as I can tell that's a next-gen remaster so it's Xbox Series only, it shouldn't be showing as an Xbox One game. I haven't checked other games but I imagine that's not the only one with this issue.

Also... should games with smart delivery have both platform labels? I feel like that would be the right way to do that but I don't know if the backend stuff from Xbox differentiates regular Xbox One games from smart-delivery Xbox One/Series games. Or if there's a difference between Xbox One games with Series X patches and newer cross-gen games that have separate versions but also use smart-delivery. It's all a bit confusing.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmm, I was thinking the Xbox Series game list looks suspiciously small and then I found this:

Overcooked! All You Can Eat (Xbox One)​

As far as I can tell that's a next-gen remaster so it's Xbox Series only, it shouldn't be showing as an Xbox One game. I haven't checked other games but I imagine that's not the only one with this issue.

Also... should games with smart delivery have both platform labels? I feel like that would be the right way to do that but I don't know if the backend stuff from Xbox differentiates regular Xbox One games from smart-delivery Xbox One/Series games. Or if there's a difference between Xbox One games with Series X patches and newer cross-gen games that have separate versions but also use smart-delivery. It's all a bit confusing.

Thanks, updated now. That one was scanned in just before I added support for the Xbox Series platform labels I think.

Good question. At least for the Smart Delivery games, I think we should have both platform labels attached. A lot of these just show Xbox One right now. I'll update them tomorrow - I can detect that through the Xbox API.

ALI ESSA

i have my psn connected but not seeing ps5 games or games played on ps5. i have completed Miles Morales on ps5 and started GodFall.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i have my psn connected but not seeing ps5 games or games played on ps5. i have completed Miles Morales on ps5 and started GodFall.
Your PSN profile is private atm. I know when setting up PS5 for the first time it makes you reconfigure the privacy settings so you probably set visibility on your game activity to private.

ALI ESSA

Your PSN profile is private atm. I know when setting up PS5 for the first time it makes you reconfigure the privacy settings so you probably set visibility on your game activity to private.
Thanks I'll have a look at the settings.

Jawolowitz

We've completed all necessary updates on the backend to support PS5 and Xbox Series X|S tracking! When you start earning trophies or achievements on the respective platforms, they will be reflected on the site. Some users that got a PS5 early are already showing up on the leaderboards as an example: https://www.exophase.com/game/astros-playroom-psn/leaderboard/

On the PSN trophy side, there are some new features - first is the playtime tracking that we already announced support for, this will also work for PS5 games of course. In addition, we plan to add support for the new trophy progress feature specific to PS5 soon.

Please post here if you experience any issues with tracking on the new consoles and we'll look into it.

You can view all known PS5 trophy lists and Xbox Series X|S achievement lists at the following links:

I've just bought my PS5 last Tuesday (April 6th), I've already obtained two trophies in Demon's Souls and they're not appearing in my account.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've just bought my PS5 last Tuesday (April 6th), I've already obtained two trophies in Demon's Souls and they're not appearing in my account.
Check your profile settings on PSN. It's showing up as private for me, when I view your profile on PlayStation.com

KrYcHu89

Hi, NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... does not have the playtime on psn counted in exophase account, on ps5 system it seems to be tracked allright. Other games seems to track fine as well, known issue?