• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS5 don't count any game time anymore

IJonyoI

Anybody else has the problem that the ps5 did not count any game time since a few days?

I'm playing many hours on three or four different games, but there is no counting on the system.

Retodon8

Exophase saw you playing on PS5 the past few days, saw you earn trophies for God of War Ragnarök then too, so it is tracking you. I don't think there is a way for me to see how many hours you played per session. I see you're currently at 47.28 for the game, and at 8,545 total, so let's keep an eye on that while you keep playing, see if the numbers get higher.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's a PSN issue I believe, a few others have reported similar in our Discord server. Seems to be happening more frequently than before too.

dbrutus

I can also say that I have had this issue since like week with the new God of War. The site says 43 and on my console I see 57.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can also say that I have had this issue since like week with the new God of War. The site says 43 and on my console I see 57.
For me PSN is showing the same as the site - 43 hours. Are you checking the in-game timer (not sure if there is one)? In-game timer would be different than PSN itself though.

Infernofeuer1

Game Info Editor
@x3sphere
The PS5 PSN Timetracking is now working again, it's often broken like 1 time a month for a few days sometimes.
I really love the feature here on exophase to check out the playtime for specific games.
I noticed that a few games maybe more on psn didn't track the playtime here on Exophase here's a list where i'm also really looking for a fix or something:

1000 Top Rated | PS4 NA
Avoid Them (Challenge Mode) | PS4 EU
Avoid Them (Challenge Mode) | PS4 NA
Bunny Reversi | PS4 AS
Crazy Chicken Kart 2 | PS5 INT
Crazy Chicken Remake | PS4 INT
God Eater Off Shot 2 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 3 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 4 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 5 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 6 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 7 | PS4 JP (disc only)
Grand Prix Racing | PS4 NA
Minecraft PS4 Set 2 | PS4 INT (only the maingame tracks the playtime i noticed)
Music Racer | PS5 AS
Music Racer | PS5 JP
Pammy - Project: Summer Ice Pinball | PS4 EU
Pammy - Project: Summer Ice Pinball | PS4 NA
Urban Street Fighting | PS4 NA (PS4 EU versions tracks here on exophase but sadly the NA version not, weird?)
Zippy the Circle (Level 3C and Level 4C) | PS4 EU
Zippy the Circle (Level 3C and Level 4C) | PS4 NA
ZJ the Ball Special | PS4 EU
ZJ the Ball Special | PS4 NA

Best Regrads Infernofeuer1

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@x3sphere
The PS5 PSN Timetracking is now working again, it's often broken like 1 time a month for a few days sometimes.
I really love the feature here on exophase to check out the playtime for specific games.
I noticed that a few games maybe more on psn didn't track the playtime here on Exophase here's a list where i'm also really looking for a fix or something:

1000 Top Rated | PS4 NA
Avoid Them (Challenge Mode) | PS4 EU
Avoid Them (Challenge Mode) | PS4 NA
Bunny Reversi | PS4 AS
Crazy Chicken Kart 2 | PS5 INT
Crazy Chicken Remake | PS4 INT
God Eater Off Shot 2 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 3 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 4 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 5 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 6 | PS4 JP (disc only)
God Eater Off Shot 7 | PS4 JP (disc only)
Grand Prix Racing | PS4 NA
Minecraft PS4 Set 2 | PS4 INT (only the maingame tracks the playtime i noticed)
Music Racer | PS5 AS
Music Racer | PS5 JP
Pammy - Project: Summer Ice Pinball | PS4 EU
Pammy - Project: Summer Ice Pinball | PS4 NA
Urban Street Fighting | PS4 NA (PS4 EU versions tracks here on exophase but sadly the NA version not, weird?)
Zippy the Circle (Level 3C and Level 4C) | PS4 EU
Zippy the Circle (Level 3C and Level 4C) | PS4 NA
ZJ the Ball Special | PS4 EU
ZJ the Ball Special | PS4 NA

Best Regrads Infernofeuer1
Thanks for the list. Most of these should be tracking time now, we were missing the PS Store entries for them. Minecraft (both sets) seems to be linked to the same store ID so yeah it will only count towards the base game.

I couldn't find playtime for any of the God Eater games - you're sure these are displaying times on PSN? I checked your list from a PS5 and didn't see them. These are the other ones I don't see time for currently:

1000 Top Rated
Avoid Them (Challenge Mode)
Zippy the Circle (Level 3C and Level 4C)

But rest should be showing now.

Infernofeuer1

Game Info Editor
Thank you really much to dive in and support where you can, i highly appreciate that :)
God Eater Off Shot Collection is PS4 Disc only (and years ago ps vita but that didn't tracked, whatever) and appears only on the ps4 on latest playing, i dont know why it won't shown on ps5 when i recently played it for example, same is for 1000 Top rated, i think for that maybe because of the fast delisting? but i have seen some players on exophase who actually have shown here playtime? this is a really strange one^^ if i find more games or something specific infos i'll let ya know here :)
Well once again thank you really much, stay blessed and a happy new year
Best regards Infernofeuer1

Infernofeuer1

Game Info Editor
So back again :)
It seems that Drawn to Death INT. and JP Version also don't appear on recent play on ps5, so there is also no playtime?

Avoid Them (Challenge Mode) EU & NA PS4 & Zippy the Circle (Level 3C and Level 4C) i wrote the breakthrough publisher an email because of the ps5 recent play error but still no resonse
It seems only the Uncharted Lost Legacy PS4 Disc Version track here the time. couple of years ago they matched the game with uncharted 4 and lost legacy together and exophase tracking the play time for Uncharted 4 in total. Damn i think i have to buy uncharted the lost legacy on ps4 the disc version to track the time for that game aswell, same thing for uncharted nathan drake collection on ps4, it tracks also only for the first part, to get the playtime for all 3 diffrent games you have to pay theses games seperatly :/

Could you please take a look at "1000 Top Rated" i saw that 7 players have playtime here how could i also gettin in here? https://www.exophase.com/game/1000-top-rated-psn/leaderboard/ (click on Sort Completed + Hours Played)

I have also a watchlist that maybe here need to added for the playtime

Watchlist:
Cario 4 PS4 EU & NA
Mark - Project: Summer Ice Pinball PS4 EU & NA
The Snowman Story PS5 PS4 EU
Welcome to the World of Nik and Kit (Visual Novel) PS4 NA

i'm also willing to moderate (if i could get a promotion) with tagging games with the right region like "EU NA AS KR JP"
example: https://www.exophase.com/game/my-name-is-mayo-3-psn-2/trophies/ EU
example: https://www.exophase.com/game/my-name-is-mayo-3-psn/trophies/ NA

Last edited: