• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

psn account trophy icons problem

saint.frantic

Well hello.. psn id : saintfrantic
I just had a weird problem since 2/3 days ago..
My games in my account (on exophase) are not showing trophies properly.. I mean for example my skyrim doesn't show any trophies that I earnd. But the completion bar( percent) work just fine.. same as horizon zero dawn and recently fallout 4(just new trophies of fallout4)
This issue is really on my nerves..
Plz help me.. and I really appreciate that..

And by the way. My privacy settings on consoles are just okay.. I checked them multiple time.. and now I noticed that "demons souls" and "dark souls" of my ps3 had the same issue..

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well hello.. psn id : saintfrantic
I just had a weird problem since 2/3 days ago..
My games in my account (on exophase) are not showing trophies properly.. I mean for example my skyrim doesn't show any trophies that I earnd. But the completion bar( percent) work just fine.. same as horizon zero dawn and recently fallout 4(just new trophies of fallout4)
This issue is really on my nerves..
Plz help me.. and I really appreciate that..

And by the way. My privacy settings on consoles are just okay.. I checked them multiple time.. and now I noticed that "demons souls" and "dark souls" of my ps3 had the same issue..

I can't view your activity on PlayStation.com either, says your profile is private:

https://my.playstation.com/saintfrantic

So it isn't an issue on our end... if you are sure about the privacy settings that's really odd. Try checking again maybe?

saint.frantic

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/ you can see my trophies here if you search my id
.. and btw its also okay at psnprofiles.. i mean the problem is only with exophase.com and only with the trophy icons(and also numbers) not the status bar(completion percent is doing fine) of that game.... plz check this ..https://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/saintfrantic/ its really really weird.. look at horizon zre dawn and skyrim for example..
but i will check the whole privacy settings on my consoles again.. yeah sure..

do you have any idea what the problem is?? the weird thing is the issue is only with this service exophase . and i really like and need my gamercard and the track system here..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, weird, seems to work now. Before I couldn't view your profile on playstation.com (even when using the search) and it shows up fine now. Perhaps it was just a fluke with PSN. Looks like your profile has fully updated now too.

saint.frantic

Yeah its updated.. even the total number of my trophies is okay and matched with psn..
But the icons and numbers of some games (skyrim/etc)

I don't know what to do now..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems fine now. Just the bronze trophy value wasn't getting updated for some reason